- 7:30 am Picking up at your hotel. Warming up and checking bikes.
- 8:00 am Escape from the city, ride on the dike of Red River. The first stop-over is Chem Communal House where delicated to the Chem Saint is considered one of the most ancient communal house in Vietnam.
- A short break at Trung Chau Temple. Then ride through country land, between rice fields om both sides.
- Visit Tay Phuong Pagoda which is famous for statues of 18 Arhats and other 80 statues.
- 11:30 am Have lunch and relax.
- 1:00 pm Visit Thay Pagoda, built in Ly Nhan Tong Dynasty (1072 - 1127), resided by the monk Tu Dao Hanh. This was the Home of the art of water puppetty. The pagoda has a large relic complex of high artistic and architechture values with wonderful landscape.
- Ride back to Hanoi by another way. On the way, we stop to visit Son Dong, village of the woodcavers.
- Arrive in Hanoi, tour ends at your hotel.
|Tour cost included||
- Lunch, water and snack
|Tour cost excluded||
- Personal insurance.