DISCOVERY PHU QUOC ISLAND
Route: 5 days/ 4 nights
Group size: 16 pax (other group size please contact us)
Kid of tour: Private tour
Day 1: Phu Quoc arrival – Zen Monastery
– Visit Zen Monastery – the biggest pagoda in Phu Quoc Island
– Watching sunset and dinner at resort
Day 2: Southern Island
– Experience one of the longest cable cars in the world pass the ocean
– Have Buffet lunch at Hon Thơm Island
– Enjoy fresh seafood at Ham Ninh Jetty
– Visit Dinh Cau Temple
– Enjoy local street food and shopping at Phu Quoc Night market
Day 3: Snorkeling & Fishing tour
– Do 30 minutes for fishing
– Stop at 2 islands for snorkeling: Fingernail Island & Dam Ngang Island or May Rut Island
– Visit Sao beach -the most beautiful beach in Phu Quoc Island
– Watch sunset at Sunset Sanato Beach Club – the most beautiful place to watch sunset in Phu Quoc Island.
Day 4: Starfish beach & relaxing
– Hunt for starfish under clear blue water….
– Swim on the most beautiful beaches of Phu Quoc
– Have BBQ dinner at Resort (at the weekend).
Day 5: Relax and departure
See you again!
VL013: DISCOVERY PHU QUOC ISLAND
DAY 1: PHU QUOC ARRIVAL (D)
13:35 Meet your tour guide and driver at Phu Quoc Airport.
Visit Zen Monastery – Ho Quoc Pagoda located on high mountain, face to the ocean. This Zen religious is found by Emperor Tran Nhan Tong in 1299.
Check in resort. Have free time for swimming, relaxing or watching sunset.
Dinner at resort.
DAY 2: SOUTHERN ISLAND – HON THOM (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, transfer to take cable car to Sun World Hon Thom Nature Park. Have free time for discovery park and enjoy games (some games not included in the first ticket). Have buffet lunch.
PM: visit Phu Quoc Prison (Coconut Prison): which was built in 1949-1950 by the French colonists to jail those considered specially dangerous to the colonist government.
– Visit Fish sauce workshop and Sim Wine Distillery.
After dinner, visit Dinh Ba Thuy Long Thanh Mau and Dinh Cau Shrine. Where the local fishermen pray to before embarking on fishing excursions. Free time for shopping at Phu Quoc Night Market.
Overnight in Phu Quoc.
DAY 3: SNORKELING & FISHING TOUR (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, check out and transfer to pier, get on board.
– Do 30 minutes for fishing
– Stop at 2 islands for snorkelling: Fingernail Island & Dam Ngang Island or May Rut Island
– Have lunch floating restaurant
– Visit Sao Beach for relaxing or swimming.
PM: Go back to pier. Check in Sunset Sanato Beach Club – the most beautiful place to see sunset in Phu Quoc.
Visit Ham Ninh fishing village and enjoy seafood dinner at jetty. Come back resort. Free time for relaxing.
DAY 4: SEASTAR BEACH AND SHOPPING (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, take a van to visit Starfish Beach. Lunch time at jetty.
PM: Visit Pearl Farm. You may be able to witness how oyster shells are cut open to retrieve pearls and how these pearls are bored, strung or placed on silver or gold ornaments.
Come back Sunset Sanato Beach Club for relaxing.
Dinner at resort (BBQ dinner at weekend – Menu for weekdays) and overnight in Phu Quoc.
DAY 5: HOME (B)
After breakfast, free time before checking out and transfer to Phu Quoc Airport. Tour end!
PRICE FOR PER PERSON: 373USD
(Applied for group of 16 adult people)
Note: Price can change depend on departure date, please contact us for exact price.
Tour price includes:
– Transportation as tour program indicated
– Resort 3 star (double/twin sharing room with breakfast) as list or similar
– Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
– Cruise to visit Islets and snorkeling
– Hon Thom Cable car
– Entrance fees
– English speaking tour guide
– Mineral water in tour: 2 bottles 0,5l/pax/day
Tour price excludes:
– Single room pay extra: 177usd/person (1 person stay in 1 room).
– Tips for tour guide and driver: 3usd/pax/day.
– International flight tickets and airport taxes.
– Visa and visa arrangement.
– Travel insurance, telephone and other personal expenses…