SAIGON – MUI NE – MEKONG TOUR
Route: 5 days/ 4 nights
Group size: 16 pax (other group size please contact us)
Kid of tour: Private tour
DAY 1: HCMC ARRIVAL – MUI NE
– Fairy stream is known as Pink stream
– Sliding at Red Sand Dunes
– Watching romantic sunset on sand dunes.
DAY 2: MUI NE – HO CHI MINH CITY
– Sunrise on White Sand Dunes
– Jeep ride experience on sand dunnes
– Fishing Market
– Poshanu Cham Tower
DAY 3: MEKONG TRIP FULL DAY
– Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, and Phoenix.
– Thoi Son Island, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music.
– Honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea, pip banana wine and many kind of jams.
– Take a rowing boat on small canal with water coconut lines
– Ride a horse-drawn carriage along country lane village
– Coconut Candy workshop
DAY 4: CU CHI TUNNELS – CITY TOUR
– Cu Chi tunnels – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War.
– Independence palace
– The Notre Dame Cathedral (built in 1877)
– Central Post Office
– Shopping at Ben Thanh Market – the most famous market in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Cruise dinner in Saigon River
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
See you again!
VL04: HCMC – MUI NE – DA LAT – HCMC
DAY 1: HCMC ARRIVAL – MUI NE (L, D)
8:00AM Meet your tour guide and driver at Tan Son Nhat Airport, transfer to Mui Ne. Have lunch at Mui Ne.
PM: Check in hotel. Then start the short interesting trip to visit Fairy Stream (one small nice spring near Hon Rom) and Red Sand Dunes this is the top attraction at Mui Ne. Have dinner and overnight in Mui Ne.
DAY 2: MUI NE – HCMC (B, L, D)
AM: Wake up early and transfer to White Sand Dune. Visit sand dune by Jeep. You can see sunrise on sea from here. Then transfer to visit Fishing Market. Come back hotel for breakfast and relaxing.
Check out and lunch. After lunhc, visit Poshanu Cham Tower. Then leave to HCMC. Dinner and overnight in HCMC.
DAY 3: MEKONG TRIP FULL DAY (B, L, D)
After breakfast, transfer to My Tho and take a cruise trip in Tien River and see four islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, and Phoenix. Enjoy fresh coconut juice.
Boat runs along fish farm for traveler to learn about local people how to feed fish.
Stop at Thoi Son Island, go walking around countryside road, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music.
To visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea, pip banana wine and many kind of jams.
Take a rowing boat on small canal with water coconut lines and learning about local people’s life.
Come back big Boat, to sail up Tien River to Ben Tre Province. To visit handicraft workshop that are made from coconut wood.
Ride a horse-drawn carriage along country lane Quoi Son Village to seeing orchards and local people’s life.
To Tan Thach Village to visit Coconut Candy workshop come back big Boat. Arrive at port, come back HCMC. Have dinner and overnight in HCMC.
DAY 4: CU CHI TUNNELS – CITY TOUR (B, L, D)
AM: After breakfast, transfer to Cu Chi to explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War. It is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food in war time). Return to HCMC for lunch.
PM: Visit Ho Chi Minh City:
+ Independence palace
+ The Notre Dame Cathedral (built in 1877)
+ Central Post Office
+ Shopping at Ben Thanh Market
Have Cruise dinner in Saigon River. Overnight in HCMC.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, have free time before checking out hotel and transfer to Airport. Tour ends!
PRICE FOR PER PERSON: USD
(Applied for group from 16 adult people)
Note: Price can change depend on departure date, please contact us for exact price.
Tour Cost includes:
– Full transportation as tour program indicated.
– Accommodation (double/twin/triple rooms in hotel) with breakfast.
– Meals as listed in tour program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
– English speaking guide.
– Full entrance fees.
– Jeep in Mui Ne
– 02 bottle of mineral water/1day/1pax (500ml/1bottle).
Tour Cost excludes:
– International flights
– Single room: 145usd/person
– Tips for tour guide and driver: 3usd/pax/day.
– Insurance, drinks, telephone and other private services.
Children policy (children age follows date of birth):
– Children under 5 years old are free of charge
– Children under 11 years old: charged 50% of adult price (share bed with parents or 2 children share 1 bed, meals as adult)
– Children from 11 years old: charged as adult price.