Start from Ho Chi Minh city and depart for Tay Ninh where the Cao Dai Great Temple is located. Stroll around the temple, which is regarded as one of the impressive architectural structures in South-East Asia. Maybe, the Cao Dai sect is strange to many people as it’s a special hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity and Confucianism. At its entrance is the Left Eye of God, which is the Cao Dai religion’s symbol.
After seeing the scenery of the temple, you will attend the midday ceremony organized by the Cao Dai followers to learn about the religious rituals. Go to lunch at a local restaurant, and then be driven towards Cu Chi Tunnels. Be introduced to a short video which is also an overview of the Cu Chi history and Vietnamese endurance.
Start discovering some permitted areas of the tunnel system, which is seen as an underground village in Ho Chi Minh City. There are field hospitals, weapon factories, kitchen, command centers, storage facilities, and trap doors. This system was made by hand, which proved the Vietnamese’s intelligence and creativity in the Vietnam war. Enjoy cassava (the main food of Vietcong during the time of war) and sip tangy tea.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City and end your trip.
|Daily group tour||Price per person in US$
(Jan 1, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020)
– Group size: 20 – 45 persons
– Transportation by air-conditioned bus
– Entrance fee
– Lunch at local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine set menu
– English speaking tour guide
– Mineral water (1 bottle per person)
– Travel insurance
– Food & Beverage not mentioned in the program
– Tips & personal expenses
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off
– Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old
– Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child
– A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
– Meet up option: Customer must be present at TNK Travel office (220 De Tham Street, Dist 1, HCMC) at 7:45 AM
– Pick- up & Transfer option: included pick up and transfer to the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City (Le Thanh Ton Str, Ly Tu Trong Str, Dong Khoi str, Nguyen Hue str, Truong Dinh str, Bui Thi Xuan str, Thai Van Lung str, Thi Sach str)
+ Group (1-2 pax): 140.000vnd/ 2 ways
+ Group (3-7 pax): 160.000vnd/ 2 ways
+ Group (8 pax up): 240.000vnd/ 2 ways.
– Time pick up is 7:30-7:45 AM, customer must be present at the lobby on that time. (The time of pick up depends on your accommodation’s exact position).
– Please choose the meet up option for the hotel outside the Dist 1 or the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we cannot pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa street…
– We are not responsible for your lateness.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the booking with 2 or more children.
– Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.