(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
Day One: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon natural area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
09:00 – 09:15 approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
06:30 Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session or do the exercise at fitness area to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45 Local light breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave.
09:30 Check out the room
10:00 Vietnamese cuisine is served.
– Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona returned to Hanoi (for the guests use our transfer service)
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00.
PRICE FOR PER CABIN (USD)
(Applied until 31st Dec, 2020)
|Cabin Name||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Extra (tripple)|
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
– All meals on board: 01 set western lunch, 01 fine dining BBQ swimming pool dinner, 01 light breakfast and 01 Vietnamese menu brunch
– Tender/speedboat transfer
– Welcome drink
– Live Music
– 24-hour room service with no extra charges
– 24-hour food ordered with no extra charges
– Refilled bottled fresh water with no limit
– All rooms with a private balcony, full ocean view
– Cookery demonstration
– Cocktail break complimentary
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Tai chi, games, gym, swimming pool and library
– Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing
– Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
– Fishing and golf equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Transfer service: sharing Limousine minivan (maximum 7 guests) 20$US/per person for 1 way and sharing MPV Sedona (maximum 5 guests) 25$US/per person for 1 way.
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Children under 4 years free (01 children) and eat and sleep with parents
– Children from 4 to under 7 years old will be charged 50% of adult price and eat and sleep with parents
– Children from 7 to under 12 years old are equal to 75% of the adult price and eat and sleep with parents
– Children from 12 years old as adults.