ESCAPE BAI TU LONG BAY
Let’s explore Bai Tu Long Bay on Oriental Sails Fleet: 8, 11, 18 cabins into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin with various activities. That will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Ha Long International Cruise Port (Sun Group) check in Oriental Sails JSC’s waiting hall.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on main cruises by a transfer boat.
Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch on Oriental Sails cruises’ restaurants further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to the first place for activities.
Discovery local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip/do kayaking around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
17:30 – 18:00 Return to overnight cruises and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while joining the cooking class with our chefs.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30 Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30 Transfer back to Oriental Sails Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the port. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark the main cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
PRICE FOR PER CABIN (USD)
(Applied form 1st May to 30th Sep, 2020)
|Cabin Name||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Child from 6 to 11 years old|
Waiting hall at Sun Group port
Meals as mentioned
Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
English speaking tour guide
Tai Chi exercise
Kayaking/bamboo boat rowing
Internet on boat (depends on the conditions)
Ticket entrance fees
Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
Insurance on boa
Dayboat for the second day into the Bay
Transfer roundtrip or private car
All services are not mentioned clearly in the inclusion list
Children policy (Oriental Sails)
Children under 6 years of age:
– Shared room with parents and up to 01 children / room are free of charge the remaining services in the tour package program. Children can only be served separately if paying 50% of the adult price.
– In case 2 children under 6 years old sharing a room with 1 adult, the single room rate will apply, 02 children will only be served meals if paying 50% of the adult fee.
Children 6-11 years old
– Maximum of 01 child sharing a room with parents, the price is based on the price list
– In case of 02 children 6-11 years old in 01 room, pay 80% of the double room price.
– In case of 01 child sharing a room with 1 adult, 90% of the double room price.
Oriental Sails shuttle bus:
Children under 06 years old: Free
Adult and children from 06 years old: $ 5/1 person / 1 way
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport/information is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)