– 7:30 am Picking up at your hotel. Warming-up and checking bike.
– 8:00 am Leave Hanoi for Dinh Bang tradition communal house. Ride on the dike of Duong River. The first stop-over is Dinh Bang Communal house, the biggest communal of Viet Nam. It is also one of communal houses with the most beautiful architecture.
Not very far from Dinh Bang communal house (1.5km) is a temple named Den Do, a shrine for worship of eight emperors of the Ly Dynasty in Vietnam.
– 9:30 am Continue 4.5 km ride to Dong Ky – carpentering village – where they make furniture by Tech wood.
-11:00 am Visiting Dong Ky communal house. Have lunch and relax.
– 2:00 pm Continue our trip with distance 13km to reach Co Loa citadel, the fortress is a spiral-shape complex of the new capital.
– 3:00 pm Ride back to Hanoi. On the way, we stop on Long Bien bridge to have a view of Red river and take photograph.
– 4:30 pm Arrive in Hanoi, tour ends.
(Applied for group of 2 persons)
– Lunch, water and snack
– English speaking guide
– Entrance fees
– Mountain bike as indicated in the program, bus supported
– Personal insurance
– Drinks, souvenir, laundry, emergency transfer, telephone…