– 7:30 am Picking up at your hotel. Warming up and checking bikes.
– 8:00 am Escape from the city, ride on the dike of Red River. The first stop-over is Chem Communal house where delicated to the Chem Saint is considered one of the most ancient communal house in Vietnam.
– A short break at Trung Chau Temple. Then ride through country land, between rice fields on both sides.
– Visit Tay Phuong pagoda which is famous for statues of 18 Arhats and other 80 states.
– 11:30 am Have lunch and relax.
– 1:00 pm Visit Thay Pagoda, built in Ly Nhan Tong Dynasty (1072 – 1127), resided by the monk Tu Dao Hanh. This was the Home of the art of warter puppetty. The pagoda has a large relic complex of high artistic and architechture values with wonderful landscape.
– Ride back to Hanoi by another way. On the way, we stop to visit Son Dong, village of the wood-carvers.
– Arrive in Hanoi, tour ends at your hotel.
|Group||1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons|
Tour cost includes:
– Lunch, water and snack
– English speaking guide.
– Entrance fees.
– Bicycle as indicated in the program.
Tour cost excludes:
– Personal insurance.
– Drinks, souvenir, laundry, emergency transfer, telephone…
What to bring: Sun-glasses, sun cream, raincoat,. ..