– 7:30 am Picking up at your hotel
– 8:00 am Leave Hanoi for Ha Dong town by car, visit Van Phuc, the most famous silk village of Vietnam. Continue by car to Day River.
– Warming up and checking your bike. Drive along the dike of Day River. Arrive at Chuong (conical hat) Village, visit a local market, Bell, floating bridge and a family making Conical Hat.
– An object connects closely to Ao dai.
– Not very far from Chuong village is Vac Village, where they make paper fan and Bamboo bird case
– Continue our trip. One of the highlight of the trip is Uoc Le Village’s gate, one of the most beautiful village’s gate in Vietnam.
– 11:30 am Have lunch at local house.
– Leave Uoc Le Village, drive along a small lane with rice field on both sides.
– Visit Dau Pagoda which has about 2000 historical years. Through several times of restoration, now still keeps the original architecture and specially, there’re 2 real corpse statues of 2 monks, special culture heritage in Dau Pagoda.
– 3:15 pm Visit Ha Thai Lacquer Village.
– 4:00 pm Finish biking, get on car back to Hanoi, tour ends at city center.
|Option||Without car||Included car|
Tour cost includes:
– Lunch, water and snack
– English speaking guide
– Entrance fees
– Mountain bike as indicated in the program, supported car
Tour cost excludes:
– Personal insurance
– Drinks, souvenir, laundry, emergency transfer, telephone…
What to bring: Sun-glasses, sun cream, raincoat, …