Halong Bay (Vịnh Hạ Long, literally: “descending dragon bay”) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, located in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. Halong Bay has an area of around 1,553 km2, including 1,960 – 2,000 islets, most of which are limestone. Visitors have constantly marveled at Halong Bay natural beauty. The tiny islands are dotted with innumerable beaches and caves created by the wind and the waves that make a excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the boat deck.
OPTION 1: THIEN CUNG CAVE & BA HANG VILLAGE
8:45 – 9:30 Bus and tour guide will pick you up at the hotel (in Old Quarter area) or meeting point, depart for Halong Bay.
12:15 Arrive at Tuan Chau port in Halong City, Get on a boat and start discovering the legendary bay. Lunch will be served while cruising to the most beautiful area of Halong Bay. This is a great chance to enjoy the stunning scenery with amazing rock formations such as fighting cocks, Incense Burner, and many other islets look like Duck, Dog, and Thumb. The boat will pass by Hoa Cuong fishing village and stop at Ba Hang fishing village where you can do kayaking by your own alongside limestone cliffs, through water caves, around the fishing village to discover the daily life of the fishermen living here. Bamboo boats are available for whom cannot do kayaking. The last destination of the trip is one of the most beautiful caves – Thien Cung cave or heaven palace cave before cruising back to the harbor.
17:00 Get on your bus back to Ha Noi.
19:00 – 19:30 Transfer to your hotel, finish Ha Long Bay full day trip.
OPTION 2: SUNG SOT CAVE & TI TOP ISLAND
8:30 – 09:30 Our bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new expressway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing. Cruise will take you on an 6 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Fighting Chicken, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 Arrive at Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon. Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titop Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 Return Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There is a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 Disembark for a bus ride back on the new expressway to Ha Noi.
21:00 Drop off at your hotel stay, trip ends.
GROUP TOUR (USD / PAX)
|OPT1-Tour without kayaking/bamboo boat||41|
|OPT1-Tour with kayaking/Bamboo boat||43|
|OPT 2-Surprising Cave and Titop island||48|
– Round trip transfers by A/C tourist car (express way) & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
– Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district
– Entrance fee
– Set menu seafood lunch
– English speaking guide
– Bamboo boat or Kayaking (optional)
– Travel insurance
– Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
– What not mentioned clearly
– Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expenses pay by parents
– Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
– Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
– Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
– Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
– In case of bad weather (the cruise is not allowed to push off) the tour cost will be charged 80% of the normal one.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian…) should be sent before your departure date.
– Pick up time in the Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district takes 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make a reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, please go to last pick-up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon) at 8:20 – 8:30 am.
– The drop-off point is back at the original pick-up point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday or Sunday – due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, most of the streets in the Hanoi Old Quarter area do not allow vehicles, only for walking.
– Surcharge 5USD/pax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year.