ITINERARY 1 (Superior): HOA LU – MUA CAVE – TAM COC
7:00-7:30am Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotels in the Old Quarter Area, Hanoi. Head the south of Hanoi for 110 km. After 2 hours, you will arrive in Ninh Binh. First stop at Hoa Lu, you will have quick visit two temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh, their sons and the Queen Duong Van Nga… to know why Hoa Lu was built as capital of Vietnam in ending of nine century. Second stop at Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh Binh, challenge yourself for 500 steps up Cave Mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
After that, bus will head to Tam Coc at noon time. Enjoy delicious buffet lunch at the restaurant. At 2:00pm you will have around 1.5 hour of boat trip on Ngo Dong River to visit Tam Coc famous for karst water caves and beautiful water rice field. Then cycle for half an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops inside the village (around 4 km). 4:00pm Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel. Tour finishes around 6:30-7:00pm.
ITINERAY 2 (Deluxe): MUA CAVE – TAM COC – BICH DONG
7:00-7:30am Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotels in the Hanoi old quarter. Head the south of Hanoi for 110 km. After 2 hours, you will arrive in Ninh Binh. First stop at Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh Binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave Mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
After that, bus will head to Tam Coc at noon time. Enjoy delicious set menu lunch cooked by the local chef. At 2:00pm you will have around 1.5 hour of boat trip on Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc famous for karst water caves and beautiful water rice field. Then cycle for half an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops inside the village (around 4km). Visit Bich Dong Pagoda, 4:30pm Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel. Tour finishes around 7:00pm.
ITINERARY 3 (Deluxe): HOA LU – MUA CAVE – TRANG AN – MUSIC SHOW
AM 7:30 Pick you up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter, depart for Ninh Binh. Your first stop is Hoa Lu where you’ll have almost an hour to listen to interesting historical stories about King Dinh and Le. Afterward, go to Mua Cave and challenge yourself with a 500-step hike up Dragon Mountain. Enjoy the great panoramic view of Tam Coc River and rice fields from the top of Dragon Mountain.
PM: At approximately 12:00, stop for lunch and have the opportunity to try local specialty dishes at a quiet restaurant in the Trang An area. After lunch head out to the most popular attraction in Ninh Binh, the Trang An Grottoes. Take a 2 hour rowboat trip to visit the cave complex which includes Lam Cave, Vang Cave, Dai Cave and Thánh Trượt. Ponder as you float through the mysterious, yet alluring landscape, and admire the scenery of mountains and rivers.
From your boating trip, travel to a local house to watch a Vietnamese folk music show performed by talented artists, playing traditional instruments like the monochord Dan Bau, the two-stringed Dan Nhi and Dan Day flute. Get to know more about the spiritual life of the Vietnamese during a sunset party with fruit, green tea and some traditional candy. Head back to Hanoi in the late afternoon. arrive at your hotel approximately 7:00pm to 7:30pm.
GROUP TOUR (USD/PAX)
|ITINERARY 1 – superior-Join in Small Group max 20||41|
|ITINERARY 2 – deluxe-Join in Small group max 15||51|
|ITINERARY 3 – deluxe-Join in Small group max 15||51|
– Round trip transfer with AC modern vehicle with 1 bottle mineral water/person/day
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off (at hotels located in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district)
– Entrance fees for Mua Cave
– Tam Coc Boat Trip Biking Trip
– Set menu Lunch
– English speaking tour guide
– Small group tour
– Tip (optional)
– What not mentioned in inclusion
– Departure point
– Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents
– Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
– Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
– Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
– Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
– Free pick up and drop off at hotels located in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district.
– Otherwise, the meeting point at the Hanoi Opera House at 7:30am
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, traffic condition, and operating conditions…
– After the boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the guest’s tip about 1$ or 2$
– Special request (diet or vegetarian…) should be sent before your departure date.
– Pick up time take 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make a reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, please go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhà Hát Lớn) at 8:20am-8:30am
– The drop-off point is back at the original pick-up point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday or Sunday because the Night Market opens in the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, most of the streets in the Hanoi Old Quarter area do not allow vehicles, only for walking.