07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter to depart for Ninh Binh province (120kms). Start Bai Dinh Trang An full day tour.
10:30: Arrive at Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in a local restaurant with local dishes.
13:00: Visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long Bay on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel. Tour ends.
GROUP TOUR (USD/ PAX)
|Deluxe-Tour with Electric Car||34|
– Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
– Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
– Boat trip in Trang An
– Entrance fee
– Buffet Lunch
– English speaking guide.
– Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda full day (For Deluxe Option)
– Drinks on meals
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses.
– What not mentioned clearly
– Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expenses pay by parents
– Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50% (child has one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults)
– Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults
– Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
– Should bring hats, umbrella, rain coast
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
– After finishing the boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the guest’s tip about 1$ or 2$.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
– Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)