AM: 8:00 – 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30 PM.
PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 kms). Drive back to Ha Noi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:30 PM.
GROUP TOUR (USD/ PAX)
|Deluxe-Bicycle & Buffet lunch||35|
– Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
– Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
– Boat trip in Tam Coc
– Entrance fee
– Buffet Lunch
– English speaking guide
– Drinks on meals
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses.
– What not mentioned clearly
– Free of charge for infant (below 5 years old), other expenses pay by parents
– Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50% of adult’s price (child has one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults)
– Children over 1,2m are charged as adults
– Two adults bring 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, traffic condition and operating conditions…
– After finishing the boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expects the guest’s tip about 1$ or 2$.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian…) should be sent before your departure date.
– Pick-up time takes 40-60 minutes, pick-up time will be confirmed after you make a reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, please go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhà Hát Lớn) at 8:20-8:30 am.
– The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday or Sunday – due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, most of the streets in the Hanoi Old Quarter area do not allow vehicles, only for walking.
– Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year.