We start the trip by visiting Reunification Palace, whose former name was Norodom Palace. Ngo Viet Thu is exactly the architect who designed this stunning palace. Later, other next destinations consist of Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and especially War Remnants Museum, where exhibits on Vietnam War and Indochina Wars are displayed. After enjoying lunch at the local restaurant, you will be taken to Cu Chi Tunnels. Before entering allotted areas of Cu Chi Tunnels, watch an introductory video which is an overview of the tunnel system’s history and Vietnamese’s life during the hard time of war.
Climb down small tunnels to get amazing experiences and blow your mind when special constructed living areas and martial facilities of Viet Cong appear in front of your eyes. It will be great to know the system of tunnels – a subterranean village where there are bedrooms, kitchens, field hospitals, command centers, weapons factories and storage. Moreover, taste special tea and cassava – the common food of Vietnamese guerillas in the past. Take your break time to try the real shooting gun or just relax as you wish.
Return to Ho Chi Minh city and end the trip.
Please take notes: the Notre Dame Cathedral has been being restored (UNTIL 2022), so the guests just visit outside.
|Daily group tour||Price per person in USD
(Jan 1, 2020 – Dec 31, 2020)
– Group size: 20 – 45 persons
– Transportation by air-conditioned bus
– Entrance fee
– Lunch at local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine
– English speaking tour guide
– Mineral water (1 bottle per person)
– Travel insurance
– Food & Beverage not mentioned in the program
– Tips & personal expenses
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off
– Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old
– Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child
– A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
– Meet up option: Customer must be present at travel office (220 De Tham Street, Dist 1, HCMC) at 7:45 AM
– Pick- up & Transfer option: included pick up and transfer to the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City (Le Thanh Ton Str, Ly Tu Trong Str, Dong Khoi Str, Nguyen Hue Str, Truong Dinh Str, Bui Thi Xuan Str, Thai Van Lung Str, Thi Sach Str)
+ Group (1-2 pax): 140.000vnd/ 2 ways
+ Group (3-7 pax): 160.000vnd/ 2 ways
+ Group (8 pax up): 240.000vnd/ 2 ways.
– Pick up time is 7:30 – 7:45 AM, customer must be present at the lobby on that time. (The time of pick up depends on your accommodation’s exact position).
– Please choose the meet up option for the hotel outside the Dist 1 or the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we cannot pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. We are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street…
– We are not responsible for your lateness.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
– Infant rates apply provided, they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.